PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER OR ALLOW AN ARAPAHOE LIBRARY DISTRICT (“ALD”) EMPLOYEE REMOTE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
You have requested assistance from ALD to provide technical support through a remote connection to your computer. By accepting assistance, you are willingly giving an ALD employee access to, and control of, your computer to perform the requested work.
By accepting a remote session from ALD, you accept full responsibility for any changes to the contents or system settings of your computer. Please read the following items before continuing:
- ALD will record this session consistent with its policy on recording customer service interactions to ensure we deliver a high standard of customer service and to protect and maintain the security and safety of you as well as ALD employees. Recordings are retained, used and destroyed consistent with ALD’s policy on the retention and storage of digital images and recordings;
- Be sure to close any confidential files that you may have been working on;
- ALD recommends that you remain by your computer during the entire remote session to facilitate;
- To avoid any loss of data or inconvenience to you, ALD recommends you perform a full backup of all data on your computer systems and/or network file server prior to this service;
- You acknowledge that there is no guarantee of security or privacy on the internet, and ALD offers no guarantee and provides no warranty (express or implied) that this service will is secure or private;
- You agree to comply with all reasonable directions of ALD employees to assist with performing technical support;
- You acknowledge and agree that the remote session may be cut short, delayed, rescheduled and/or terminated as a result of matters outside of ALD’s reasonable control;
- You can end the remote session at any time.
Although ALD will use its reasonable best judgment to assist with your technical issues, ALD cannot guarantee it can resolve your issue, that the technical support will meet your needs or requirements, is fit for your purposes, or will be error free. The remote session is provided at your sole risk and ALD will not be liable to you for any loss, costs, expenses or damages incurred by you, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages.