Summer is winding down. Get ready for back to school!
- School readiness starts at home. Teach your pre-K children to be flexible thinkers.
- Early literacy librarian Mollie shares her favorite back to school picture books. Which will become your favorites?
- Learn how to Help Your Child with Homework or Talk to Your Child's Teacher About Bullying.
- Find books for your advanced reader: Beyond Kinder and 1st Grade, Beyond 2nd and 3rd Grade, Beyond 4th and 5th Grade.
TWEENS AND TEENS
- Ready for middle school? Check out these middle school how-to hacks (like how to eat a pizza quickly, how to start a band and how to stand up for what's right).
- New school year means new crushes. Who will you fall for?
- Not quite ready for school? Escape into new fantastical lands for a break from the real world.
- Check out this how-to guide on everything from researching and writing papers, required school reading lists, reading for fun, library activities and more.
FOR TEACHERS AND HOMESCHOOLERS