Get ready for spring break! Whether you're traveling or staying home, we have plenty of ideas for you to make your spring break busy.
- Work in your garden and combine the best of landscaping with edible gardening, opens a new window—because the sun will be shining soon.
- Pour yourself a cup o' your favorite beverage and imagine yourself surrounded by lush greenery and fragrant blooms, opens a new window.
- Enjoy our online content, opens a new window when you're at home or on the go. What will you find to read or watch next? The possibilities are endless!
- Spring break? Try spring cleaning! If you have bookshelves groaning under the weight of too much paper? Host a book swap, opens a new window.
- Snow melts, flowers bloom and our tummies rumble over thoughts of fresh food growing in the garden. Check out a new spring cookbook today, opens a new window.
- Are you wary of the Ides of March? Check out all these books on backstabbers and betrayers, opens a new window (if you need something a little darker).
- Explore nature! Use these books to start your outdoor adventures, opens a new window.
- Do you think of fuzzy bunnies when you hear "spring"? Us too! Check out the best bunny picture books, opens a new window, perfect to read to your own little bunnies.
- Feeling crafty? Find out how to make origami bunnies.
- Feeling punny? These "April Showers" children's books, opens a new window will tug at your heartstrings and make you pretend there's just a little something in your eye.
- Come visit the library—there's all kinds of cool things, opens a new window you can do and see. Or go to the museum on us!
Just For Fun
Everyone thinks dandelions are a scourge on beautiful green lawn (not to mention allergies!). But dandelions have a bad rap they don't deserve. Don't believe me? Let's find out about dandelions, opens a new window!