Learn More About Colorado's 2024 Legislative Session
- The first regular session of the seventy-fifth General Assembly convened on January 10, 2024.
- The House and Senate generally convene at 10 am on Mondays and 9 am, Tuesdays through Fridays. Committees may meet upon adjournment of their respective chambers at a time set in the chamber calendar, or as scheduled by the committee chair. Access the official calendar for the House, opens a new window and the official calendar for the Senate, opens a new window.
- Scroll through the 2024 Bills, opens a new window that have been introduced so far.
- View the 2024 Colorado General Assembly deadline schedule, opens a new window. The 2024 Session will adjourn on May 8, 2024.
- For more information on the 2024 Session, prior sessions, and so much more, visit the Colorado General Assembly website.
- It's always good to know the meaning behind all those stately words thrown around during a legislative session. See a glossary of common terms.
- View the Anatomy of a Bill.
- Watch How a Bill Becomes a Law in Colorado.